How to Beat Arthritis at Work and Play
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Many people with arthritis can't enjoy the hobbies and activities they once did.
While it’s true you may not be able to work and play at the same level you did at one time, it’s likely you can still do much more than you think.
This section discusses different work and leisure activities you might enjoy and gives you some tips on how you can get back “in the groove.”
One of my children has juvenile ankylosing spondylitis and he still enjoys playing soccer. My sister who has rheumatoid arthritis still runs marathons.
Do not, I repeat, do not feel you have to hide in a hole. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Treatments- effective treatments- are available for almost all types of arthritis. Many of the dread types of arthritis from the past such as rheumatoid disease can now be put into remission. There is plenty of hope!
Get more information about joint pain and related topics as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.