Symptoms of lupus
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Symptoms of lupus vary widely depending on the individual case and the form of lupus present.
Most people with lupus do not experience all of these symptoms. The list only serves to alert people to clues that might indicate the presence of lupus in an undiagnosed person.
• Achy or swollen joints
• Persistent fever over 100 degrees
• Prolonged, extreme fatigue
• Skin rashes, including a butterfly shaped rash across the cheeks and nose
• Pain in the chest on deep breathing
• Excessive protein in the urine
• Sensitivity to sun or ultraviolet light
• Hair loss
• Abnormal blood clotting problems
• Fingers turning white and/or blue in the cold
• Mouth or nose ulcers lasting longer than two weeks
Get more information about symptoms of lupus and related topics as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.