by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Lupus symptoms vary widely depending on the individual case and the form of lupus that a patient has.
Most people with lupus do not experience all of these symptoms. This list is a composite of the many symptoms a patient with lupus might have.
• Achy or swollen joints
• Persistent fever over 100 degrees
• Prolonged, extreme fatigue
• Skin rashes, including a butterfly shaped rash across the cheeks and nose
• Pain in the chest on deep breathing
• Excessive protein in the urine
• Sensitivity to sun or ultraviolet light
• Hair loss
• Abnormal blood clotting problems
• Fingers turning white and/or blue in the cold
• Mouth or nose ulcers lasting longer than two weeks
Not everyone who has these symptoms will have lupus... and not every lupus patient will have every one of these symptoms. An experienced rheumatologist and a specialized laboratory are both required to make an accurate diagnosis.
Get more information about symptoms lupus and related topics as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.