People with arthritis
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Arthritis affects more than 70 million people in the United States. It also affects 750,000 new people a year. These figures come from 2004 and the numbers are far greater now.
While arthritis typically is thought of as an old person’s disease, the reality is that 3 out of 5 people affected are under the age of 60.
Some types of arthritis are more common with certain occupations. For in stance, osteoarthritis, a degenerative form of arthritis, is more common in people who have had prior trauma to the joints.
Family history and genetics also play a big role in the development of arthritis.
Arthritis affects people of all ages, gender, nationalities, races, and ethnic groups. There are geographic and gender trends for most forms of arthritis.
When I first saw these keywords, I thought... well people with arthritis are "arthritis sufferers." I then realized that perhaps statistics or trends was what people were after. I'm still not sure if I answered the question correctly.
Get more information about people with arthritis and related topics as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.