by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
National arthritis can refer to a number of things. For instance, the national arthritis organization that probably has the highest profile is the Arthritis Foundation based in Atlanta, Georgia. (www.arthritis.org)
The national arthritis month is May.
The National Institutes of Health, the world’s foremost biomedical research organization located in Bethesda, Maryland has a branch devoted to arthritis... the National Institute of
Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. The website is:
The group that represents rheumatologists nationwide in the United States is the American College of Rheumatology. Their main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. Their website is www.rheumatology.org
National arthritis groups are located in many countries and their goal is to provide educational resources to people with arthritis.
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.