Lung cancer symptoms back pain
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
This is a phrase I saw recently. It disturbed me.
Anytime a patient has a history of malignancy and then develops back pain, it is imperative that metastases (spread of the cancer) be ruled out. While the major risk factor of a history of cigarettes smoking is an obvious one, some patients with lung cancer do not have a history of smoking.
In particular, cancers of the lung and breast seem to go to bone frequently.
When back pain develops as a result of metastases, the pain is a constant pain that is unrelieved by rest or activity. It keeps patients up at night and they cannot find a comfortable position.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or CT scanning can help to establish the diagnosis.
Get more information about lung cancer symptoms back pain and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.