Health Insurance Quotes
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
One area that is not mentioned enough in health sites is the need for proper and adequate health insurance.
A major problem I hear all the time is that “I don’t have enough insurance,” or “I don’t have the right kind of insurance,” or “I don’t have good insurance.”
Since it is a chronic, debilitating, potentially crippling, and possibly life-threatening condition, arthritis must be viewed as a disease in which the individual with the problem needs insurance.
It is absolutely imperative to make sure you get the best insurance you can afford. Even then, you can expect to pay out of pocket for many expenses. Still... if you have decent insurance you’ll pay less than other people might.
More physicians are opting out of insurance plans because of low reimbursement. Expect to pay more out of pocket for good care.
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.