Gout baking soda
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
It is important to stay well-hydrated in order to prevent attacks of gout. This will prevent uric acid from becoming too concentrated and stop uric acid deposits from inducing attacks. This is particularly important in the summer.
Uric acid crystallizes and forms stones in an acidic environment. One way to prevent this is by alkalinizing the urine or making it more basic.
Baking soda can also help alkalinize the urine. Taking ½ teaspoon of baking soda with meals is beneficial. Combining urine alkalinization along with hydration can prevent attacks.
Black cohash also has been shown to moderate blood acidity thereby making the urine more basic.
Get more information about gout baking soda and related topics as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.