by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
The eucalyptus has had demonstrated usefulness in chronic pain when used topically.
As a topical, it works as a mild counter-irritant and may inhibit prostaglandin synthesis.
Potential adverse effects/interactions with oral use include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Eucalyptus has most commonly been used in cold and respiratory tract infection preparations.
The ingestion of 3.5ml of the oil alone can be fatal (delirium, convulsions).
Get more information about eucalyptus arthritis and related issues as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.