by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Every May, the Arthritis Foundation sponsors a 3.1 mile walk. This walk takes place across the United States.
It is an opportunity to honor the struggles of family and friends who live with arthritis every day.
The Arthritis Walk raises funds for research, public awareness, and local arthritis programs and services.
You can call your chapter of the Arthritis Foundation to get started.
You can also contact the National Arthritis Foundation at www.arthritis.org or call them at 800 283-7800.
In addition, several chapters of the Arthritis Foundation sponsor the Jingle Bell Run. This is a run/walk event held in December. This event is a lot of fun but depending on where you are it can be cold... so dress warmly!
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.