Arthritis pain reliever
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
This is a publication and health communication campaign sponsored by the (Communicable Diseases Center) CDC in Atlanta.
“Physical Activity. The Arthritis Pain Reliever” is a health communications campaign for general use by state health departments and their partners.
The campaign was developed after conducting extensive formative research to promote physical activity as a method of arthritis self-management. Physical activity can have an important impact and beneficial effect on arthritis pain and associated disability.
The campaign is designed to achieve the following goals:
• Raise awareness of physical activity as a way to manage arthritis pain and increase function
• Increase understanding of how to use physical activity (types and duration) to ease arthritis symptoms and prevent further disability
• Enhance the confidence of persons with arthritis that they can be physically active
• Increase trial of physical activity behaviors
The target audience for the campaign includes men and women with arthritis, physician-diagnosed or self-diagnosed, who have the following characteristics:
• African American or Caucasian
• Ages 45 to 64 years
• High school education or less
• Income less than $35,000 a year
• Arthritis that has begun to or threatens to have negative impact on valued life roles
Get more information about arthritis pain reliever as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.