by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Arthritis organizations are helpful resources for people who suffer from this group of diseases. Every developed country has a non-profit organization devoted to helping people with arthritis.
Most of these organizations also publish their own magazine and hold national meeting.
Often they work hand in hand with the national organizations that rheumatologists belong to.
Among the various organizations that are most effective are:
1330 West Peachtree Street, NW Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
This is the granddaddy of arthritis organizations. It is a non-profit and funds arthritis research at the basic level.
Arthritis Research Institute
71 Thomas Johnson Drive
Frederick, Maryland 21702
Attention: Comptroller ARI
Contact e-mail: www.arthritistreatmentcenter.com
This is a relatively new non-profit that funds clinical research and helps to provide arthritis medications at little or no cost for people who have difficulty affording them. Preference for drug assistance is given to Maryland residents
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.