Arthritis new pain york
by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
New York Data compiled by the New York State Health Department
• Approximately 3.9 million New Yorkers, or 27.5% of New York's adult population, report they have doctor-diagnosed arthritis.
• More than 36% of New Yorkers with doctor-diagnosed arthritis report limitations in their daily activities.
• Nearly 58% of New York adults over 65 years of age, or 1.4 million, have arthritis. Over 37% of New Yorkers aged 45 to 64 years have arthritis.
• Approximately 32% of women and 23% of men in New York have arthritis.• In 1997, the total direct and indirect costs of arthritis care in New York State were nearly $5.8 million.
( New York State Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System. 2003.
CDC. Direct and indirect costs of arthritis and other rheumatic conditions – United States, 1997. MMWR. 2004;53:388-89. )
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.