by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
The types of physicians that specialize in arthritis are rheumatologists.
These are medical physicians who have finished a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in Rheumatology.
These doctors are certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. They will carry the designation of “Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology.” (FACR)
A small number of physicians will carry the designation of Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP) along with the FACR. These physicians are very good because they have special academic credentials along with practice credentials. If you have one of these doctors taking care of you, you can bet they are the very best at what they do.
Another type of physician who might see patients with are arthritis are physiatrists. These are physicians who have specialized in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
The final type of arthritis doctor is the orthopedic surgeon. These are the professionals who will perform surgical procedures such as joint replacement.
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.