by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
The most notable of arthritis centers in the country is the National Institute of Arthritis Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) of the National Institutes of Health. The NIH is considered to be the foremost biomedical research facility in the world.
Numerous other arthritis centers are present around the country. In the United States, they are usually located at major
teaching hospitals. Examples include the Rackham Arthritis Center at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, and the Thurston Arthritis Center at the University of North Carolina Medical Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
The Center for Innovative Therapies at the University of California, San Diego has an excellent reputation.
Among the private centers, the Arthritis Treatment Center, located in Frederick, Maryland has a superb reputation.
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.