by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR
Nathan Wei is a nationally known board-certified rheumatologist and author of the Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit. It's available exclusively at this website... not available in stores.
Click here: Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
American arthritis is not different from European arthritis or Asian or African arthritis.
Arthritis is no respecter of ethnic or national boundaries nor does it discriminate by age or gender.
All people of any race or culture can be affected.
Since America is such a melting pot, multiple types of arthritis are present.
What is known for sure is that American arthritis treatment is the best in the world. American rheumatology (the specialty of medicine that diagnoses and treats arthritis) is the best in the world as well.
The Arthritis Foundation is a non-profit organization that has information for arthritis sufferers. Their address is:
The Arthritis Foundation
1330 West Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Their website is www.arthritis.org
The American College of Rheumatology is the national organization of American rheumatologists and the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals is the organization of allied health people who work with arthritis patients.
Their address is:
2200 Lake Blvd NE
Atlanta, GA 303I9
Their website is www.rheumatology.org
Get more information about arthritis and related conditions as well as...
• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Click here Second Opinion Arthritis Treatment Kit
Return to arthritis home page.